Danny’s childhood friend, Mickey, returns to New York but the excitement wears off quickly when Danny finds out that his old friend is under investigation. Enlisting Baez’s help, Danny confirms that his old friend is involved with the mob in Florida and reluctantly begins helping OCCB make it’s case.
Meanwhile, when an officer is shot, Frank finds out that it could have been prevented but the officers involved hesitated to stop, question and frisk due to a judge's ruling on the policy. Feeling he has failed the department, Frank approaches the Mayor to point out the risks of the new limitations and enlist his help in working with the new rules.
Detailed recap of the episode that contains MAJOR SPOILERS. Expand to read.
There is no recap here yet.
Cast & Characters
Special Guest Star
- Rebecca Budig as Connie Patrick
- Mark Tallman as Officer Wallace
- Mark Morettini as TARU Sheen
- Domenick Lombardozzi as Lt. Sutton
- David Ramsey as Carter Poole
- John Capes as Charles Bryce
- James Nuciforo as Nuciforo
- Bowman Wright as Drug Dealer
- Gregory Jbara as Garrett Moore
- Robert Clohessy as Sid Gormley
- John Ventimiglia as Dino Arbogast
- Abigail Hawk as Abigail Baker
|To edit this gallery, go to Ties That Bind/Gallery.|
To review image policies, go to Media Guidelines.
Notes & Trivia
|Season 4 Episodes|
|"Unwritten Rules" • "The City That Never Sleeps" • "To Protect and Serve" • "The Truth About Lying" • "Lost and Found" • "Growing Boys" • "Drawing Dead" • "Justice Served" • "Bad Blood" • "Mistaken Identity" • "Ties That Bind" • "The Bogeyman" • "Unfinished Business" • "Manhattan Queens" • "Open Secrets" • "Insult to Injury" • "Knockout Game" • "Righting Wrongs" • "Secret Arrangements" • "Custody Battle" • "Above and Beyond" • "Exiles"|