She immediately becomes involved when Eddie and Jamie chase down a suspect but afterwards Eddie's report on the incident doesn't match up with security footage in the area. Despite the video proving her account wrong, Eddie sticks to her story which causes a bit of friction when Jamie is unable to back her up as he didn't see what happened.
Meanwhile, Danny and Baez find themselves on the case of a homeless man who appears to have pushed a young woman in front of a subway car. As they investigate, the evidence starts to suggest that the case is a lot more complex than they realized.
Detailed recap of the episode that contains MAJOR SPOILERS. Expand to read.
There is no recap here yet.
Cast & Characters
- C.S. Lee as Mr. Lin
- Ki Hong Lee as David Lin
- E.J. Carroll as Bernard Goodwin
- Morgan Turner as Stacey Clarke
- Marsha Dietlein as Mrs. Clarke
- Mariko Takai as Mrs. Lin
- Jose Soto as Luis
- Bebe Neuwirth as Kelly Peterson
- Emily Nicole Hansen as Skinny Blonde
- Kate Levy as Jeane Richards
- Christina Choe as Amy Lin
- Drew Hirshfield as CCS Detective
- Eric Bryant as Jr. ADA Judd
- Glenn Turner as Homeless Guy
- Tom Bateman as Morgue Clerk
- Matthew Rocheleau as Reporter
|To edit this gallery, go to The Truth About Lying/Gallery.|
To review image policies, go to Media Guidelines.
Notes & Trivia
- The DVD contains a deleted scene for this episode.
|Season 4 Episodes|
|"Unwritten Rules" • "The City That Never Sleeps" • "To Protect and Serve" • "The Truth About Lying" • "Lost and Found" • "Growing Boys" • "Drawing Dead" • "Justice Served" • "Bad Blood" • "Mistaken Identity" • "Ties That Bind" • "The Bogeyman" • "Unfinished Business" • "Manhattan Queens" • "Open Secrets" • "Insult to Injury" • "Knockout Game" • "Righting Wrongs" • "Secret Arrangements" • "Custody Battle" • "Above and Beyond" • "Exiles"|