While driving home from a family dinner with Linda and his children, Danny's car strikes a man who had run into the road ahead of him. As Danny attends to the wounded person, another man who was chasing shoots at Danny, and the bullet just misses the children in the Jeep. As Danny and Jackie try to locate the shooter, a shaken Linda proclaims she is tired of being "second fiddle" to the NYPD. Meanwhile, Frank deals with survivor's guilt when he learns that his old partner is dying from a 9/11-related disease.
Detailed recap of the episode that contains MAJOR SPOILERS. Expand to read.
There is no recap here yet.
- Brian Haley as Wayne Rivano
- Tim Hopper as Carl Patrick
- Molly Price as Hollie Rivano
- C.J. Wilson as Bruce Richmond
- Anthony Mangano as Detective
- F. Murray Abraham as Leon Goodwin
- Darby Totten as Woman
- Richard Busser as DSNY
- Maureen Mueller as Molly McKenna
- Regan Mizrahi as Wyatt Richmond
- Drew Beasley as Dylan Rivano
- Mitchell McGuire as John McKenna
- Gregory Jbara as Garrett Moore
- Tony Terraciano as Jack Reagan
- Andrew Terraciano as Sean Reagan
- Abigail Hawk as Abigail Baker
Notes & Trivia
- The DVD contains deleted scenes for this episode.
- The DVD has audio commentary by Amy Carlson and Brian Burns, the writer.
- During the filming of this episode, James Nuciforo (former NYPD Detective and technical advisor) had to go home suddenly because one of his children had found his gun box.
|To edit this gallery, go to The Job/Gallery.|
To review image policies, go to Media Guidelines.
|Season 2 Episodes|
|"Mercy" • "Friendly Fire" • "Critical Condition" • "Innocence" • "A Night on the Town" • "Black and Blue" • "Lonely Hearts Club" • "Thanksgiving" • "Moonlighting" • "Whistle Blower" • "The Uniform" • "The Job" • "Leap of Faith" • "Parenthood" • "The Life We Chose" • "Women with Guns" • "Reagan Vs. Reagan" • "No Questions Asked" • "Some Kind of Hero" • "Working Girls" • "Collateral Damage" • "Mother's Day"|