Erin must convince Frank to back a new state police bill as part of a bargain she made with Governor Mendez. Also, Danny and Baez pursue the same perp twice after the DA’s office is unconvinced by their initial lineup, and Frank faces a challenge when a cop killer comes up for parole. Eddie Janko saves a choking baby, the father takes off and the search begins to find her family.
Detailed recap of the episode that contains MAJOR SPOILERS. Expand to read.
There is no recap here yet.
- Christian Guerrero as Damon Rivers
- David Zayas as Governor Mendez
- Ryan M. Shaw as Man
- Pun Bandhu as ER Doctor
- Justine J. Hall as Nurse
- Joe Nieves as Joe Martinez
- Howard Overshown as Detective Scott Fuller
- Mark Mckinnon as Officer McMiller
- Ryan Thomas as Bank Guard
- Thomas Kopache as Terrence Dean
- Erinn Anova as Pediatric Nurse
- Gregory Jbara as Garrett Moore
- Robert Clohessy as Sid Gormley
- Abigail Hawk as Abigail Baker
- Andrew Terraciano as Sean Reagan
- Lauren Patten as Rachel Witten
Notes and Trivia
|To edit this gallery, go to Strange Bedfellows/Gallery.|
To review image policies, go to Media Guidelines.