Erin and Frank clash over new legislation from the district attorney’s office that undermines Frank’s policies. Also, Erin is at odds with Governor Mendez over questionable sex-trafficking laws. Meanwhile, Danny risks his badge to protect a friend from losing his; and an accident on the job forces Jamie to question whether he’s ready to be a sergeant.
Detailed recap of the episode that contains MAJOR SPOILERS. Expand to read.
There is no recap here yet.
As of Press Release
- Justin Walker White as ADA Martin Richardson
- David Zayas as Governor Martin Mendez
- Nadia Alexander as Tonya Hill
- Karl Bury as George Hill
- Josh Randall as Detective Tommy Pierce
- Stephen Medina as Officer Ramos
- Reggie Talley as Perp
- Brian Patrick Murphy as Uniform #1
- Guyviaud Joseph as Uniform #2
- Pamela Dunlap as Judge Dolan
- Ann Harada as IAB Lieutenant Sloan
- Lucky Gretzinger as Jamie’s Driver
Notes & Trivia
|To edit this gallery, go to Stirring the Pot/Gallery.|
To review image policies, go to Media Guidelines.