After an incident where Officer Witten’s backup physically could not keep up with a chase, Frank must decide whether to implement a more rigorous fitness test for the NYPD. Also, Danny is hesitant to pursue a cold case after learning who the original detective was. Meanwhile, Anthony begs Erin to stall a murder trial so he can gather more evidence, and Eddie is vexed by Jamie’s disapproval of her joining a fraternal organization.
Detailed recap of the episode that contains MAJOR SPOILERS. Expand to read.
There is no recap here yet.
Cast & Characters
As of Press Release
- Aasif Mandvi as D.A. Samar Chatwal
- Jaden Michael as Sam Jones
- Joshua Harto as William Sloan
- Stephen Rowe as Johnny Lyons
- Patrick Daniel Faerber as Officer Robert Leary
- Cynthia Elane as Foster Mom
- Malcolm A. Chavis as Perp
- Andrew Terraciano as Sean Reagan
- Abigail Hawk as Abigail Baker
- Gregory Jbara as Garrett Moore
- Robert Clohessy as Lt. Gormley
- Steven Schirripa as Anthony Abetemarco
- Lauren Patten as Rachel Whitten
|To edit this gallery, go to Rectify/Gallery.|
To review image policies, go to Media Guidelines.