After a former officer serves Frank at a restaurant, he feels guilty about the circumstances surrounding why she was fired, and he tries to reinstate her. Also, Danny and Baez investigate the murder of a star college basketball player linked to sports betting. Meanwhile, Erin seeks justice in an apparent DUI, and Jamie and Eddie pick a wedding venue.
Detailed recap of the episode that contains MAJOR SPOILERS. Expand to read.
There is no recap here yet.
Cast & Characters
As of Press Release
- Evander Duck, Jr. as Judge Joel McCarthy
- Lauren Patten as Rachel Whitten
- Reginald L. Barnes as Vinny
- Andrea Syglowski as Maureen Lee
- Paula Jon Derose as Andrea Wright
- Julee Cerda as Counsel
- Shaun O'hagan as Officer Matthew Long
- Jeff Adler as Officer Walsh
- Valerie Brookshire as Officer Delmano
- Melvin Abston as Rickey Barone
- Tye Alexander as Thomas Jones
- Jordan Donica as Joshua Taylor
- Joseph Folks as Leon
- Curt Morlaye as Reggie
- Mitch Poulos as Sgt. Scott Whitten
- Ted Arcidi as Robbie Gold
- Allison Winn as Samantha Wright
- James Andrew Fraser as Bartender
- Abigail Hawk as Abigail Baker
- Steven R. Schirripa as Anthony Abetemarco
- Gregory Jbara as Garrett Moore
- Robert Clohessy as Sidney Gormley
- Jim Nuciforo as Nuciforo
Notes & Trivia
|To edit this gallery, go to Milestones/Gallery.|
To review image policies, go to Media Guidelines.