Erin's plans for a vacation are derailed when a prosecutor hands her a case involving a carjacking murder that would have convicted a repeat offender, except one juror would not say guilty. When the suspect reveals he has a no-kill rule and a second witness turns up dead she begins to suspect he is not the perpetrator. With the help of ADA Investigator Anthony Abetemarco she works to locate the real killer.
Meanwhile, Frank faces questions about whether or not he wishes to continue on as Police Commissioner.
Detailed recap of the episode that contains MAJOR SPOILERS. Expand to read.
There is no recap here yet.
Cast & Characters
- Diane Neal as Kelly Blake
- Ana Reeder as Louise Kendrick
- Jas Anderson as Rainey
- Andres Munar as Officer Manny Francisco
- Ernie Sabella as Leon
- Mike Hodge as Elliot North
- Dwayne Alistair Thomas as Angel Granderson
- Allie Woods as Willie
- Coral Pena as Olivia Francisco
- Denia Brache as Dolores
- Paul Michael Valley as Richard Hart
- Matt Wall as Warren
- Pallavi Sastry as Cameron
- Harry Sutton Jr. as Robert
- Jamie Rezanour as Angela
- J. Alphonse Nicholson as Schlenger
- Jerah Milligan as Ron Ward
- Gregory Jbara as Garrett Moore
- Robert Clohessy as Sid Gormley
- Abigail Hawk as Abigail Baker
- Steven R. Schirripa as Anthony Abetemarco
|To edit this gallery, go to Hold Outs/Gallery.|
To review image policies, go to Media Guidelines.
Notes & Trivia
- The DVD contains deleted scenes for this episode.
|Season 6 Episodes|
|"Worst Case Scenario" • "Absolute Power" • "All the News That's Fit to Click" • "With Friends Like These" • "Backstabbers" • "Rush to Judgment" • "The Bullitt Mustang" • "Unsung Heroes" • "Hold Outs" • "Flags of Our Fathers" • "Back in the Day" • "Cursed" • "Stomping Grounds" • "The Road to Hell" • "Fresh Start" • "Help Me Help You" • "Friends in Need" • "Town Without Pity" • "Blast from the Past" • "Down the Rabbit Hole" • "The Extra Mile" • "Blowback"|