Danny and Baez investigate when a Wall Street broker is found dead in his apartment with no signs of struggle and nothing has been stolen. Their investigations swiftly turns to an art dealer who runs a high-stakes poker game that the deceased had been involved in.
Danny turns to a former NYPD officer, Gary Heller, for information and discovers that the poker game used Russian mob as enforcers. He asks Heller to get him the black book, prompting the informant to tell him of another Reagan in it: Henry. Danny confronts Henry, discovering it to be true and causing tension between them as he tries to solve the case and protect the family.
Meanwhile, Jamie and Eddie respond to a call, arriving on the scene of a shootout with gang members. One flees and is pursued by another officer, Montero, on-scene who ends up shooting the suspect, a 14-year-old boy. While Officer Montero insists the suspect had a gun, the gathered crowd from the neighborhood argues that he didn’t and one isn’t found with the boy.
When Erin looks into the wounded suspects history, she finds evidence of prior weapons charges while Frank and Mayor Poole butt heads over how to handle the incident and avoid any sort of riot in the neighborhood.
|Detailed recap of the episode that contains MAJOR SPOILERS.|
|No recap of this episode has yet been created. Be the first to make an edit: Click to edit this page! And to view how to use this template Click Here!|
Cast & Characters
- Frank Whaley as Gary Heller
- Haaz Sleiman as Teri Damiri
- Aida Turturro as Miss Dominga
- Matt Humphreys as Arthur Phillips
- Bruce Cutler as Himself
- Elliot Villar as James Montero
- Ali Ahn as Ella Ryu
- Christian Keiber as Arelli Lawrence
- JJ Wynder as Marcus Green
- Gameela Wright as Stand-up Reporter
- Gianmarco Soresi as Reporter #1
- Daniel Morgan Shelley as Uniform #1
- Arron Lloyd as Gangbanger #1
- Eric Arriola as Gangbanger #2
- Soraya Butler as Bystander #1
- Paul Douglas Anderson as Bystander #2
- Matthew Raimo as Actor
- Gregory Jbara as Garrett Moore
- Vanessa Ray as Eddie Janko
- John Ventimiglia as Dino Arbogast
- Kevin O’Rourke as Mons. Walter Donahue
- Abigail Hawk as Abigail Baker
- David Ramsey as Carter Poole
|To edit this gallery, go to Drawing Dead/Gallery.|
To review image policies, go to Media Guidelines.
Notes & Trivia
- The DVD contains deleted scenes for this episode.
- This episodes has audio commentary with Bridget Moynahan and Ian Biederman.
|Season 4 Episodes|
|"Unwritten Rules" • "The City That Never Sleeps" • "To Protect and Serve" • "The Truth About Lying" • "Lost and Found" • "Growing Boys" • "Drawing Dead" • "Justice Served" • "Bad Blood" • "Mistaken Identity" • "Ties That Bind" • "The Bogeyman" • "Unfinished Business" • "Manhattan Queens" • "Open Secrets" • "Insult to Injury" • "Knockout Game" • "Righting Wrongs" • "Secret Arrangements" • "Custody Battle" • "Above and Beyond" • "Exiles"|