An additional role is Bureaucrat (on our Wiki it's renamed to Commissioner), users with this role have the ability to promote and demote other users including other admins. This role is only ever given out to someone that's already served as an administrator.
If you want to become an administrator, read this!
|Active||CarlyRae||CarlyRae's Wall||General Management of the Wiki - Content Verification / Layouts / Discussions|
|Active||KingCharlesIII||KingCharlesIII's Wall||General Management of the Wiki - Community / Layouts / Files / CSS / Templates|
Feel free to reach out to any of the staff listed above!
- Ability to delete and undelete pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Access to the "Rollback" feature to revert undesired edits made to an article or page.
- Ability to block IP address and usernames from editing.
- Ability to lock an article or page from being edited or renamed by a non-admin.
- This ability however should not be abused.
- Ability to edit the Wiki theme and set system messages.
How do I use administrator powers?
See Help:Administrators' how-to guide for a guide on using admin functions.
Becoming an Administrator
- User should be actively participating in the Blue Bloods Wiki.
- User should have comprehensive knowledge regarding the Blue Bloods television series.
- User must have at the minimum, 200 edits in the wiki main space (excluding blogs, forums, and user pages).
What can administrators not do?
Administrators should not use their administrator powers to settle editing disputes; for example, to lock a page on a version he or she prefers in an editing dispute that isn't vandalism. Administrator powers should be used to help keep the wiki clear of vandalism, spam, and users who make malicious edits, but not for simple disagreements between users acting in good faith. Ideally an admin shouldn't be considered "in charge". The ideal admin is just someone who is trusted to have a few extra buttons and to use them for the benefit of the Wikia community.