Administrators, are users that help manage the entirety of the Wiki, so they have a few extra abilities compared to other users to help them do so. Despite this, they are held to the same standard as all other users on the Wiki and are required to follow the same Policies & Guidelines as everyone else.
An additional role is Bureaucrat, users with this role have the ability to promote and demote other users including other admins. This role is only ever given out to someone that's already served as an administrator.
|Active||GBaxo||Contact||General management of the wiki - All maintenance tasks|
|Inactive||CarlyRae||Contact||General Management of the Wiki - Content Verification / Layouts / Discussions|
|Inactive||KingCharlesIII||Contact||General Management of the Wiki - Community / Layouts / Files / CSS / Templates|
Feel free to reach out to any of the staff listed above!
- Ability to delete and undelete pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Access to the "Rollback" feature to revert undesired edits made to an article or page.
- Ability to block IP address and usernames from editing.
- Ability to lock an article or page from being edited or renamed by a non-admin.
- Ability to edit the Wiki theme and set system messages.
Becoming an Administrator
- User should be actively participating in the Blue Bloods Wiki.
- User should have comprehensive knowledge regarding the Blue Bloods television series.
- User must have at the minimum, 200 edits in the wiki main space (excluding blogs, forums, and user pages).
- Contact a Bureaucrat on their message wall to request the administrator right.
What can administrators not do?
Administrators should not use their administrator powers to settle editing disputes; for example, to lock a page on a version he or she prefers in an editing dispute that isn't vandalism. Administrator powers should be used to help keep the wiki clear of vandalism, spam, and users who make malicious edits, but not for simple disagreements between users acting in good faith. Ideally an admin shouldn't be considered "in charge". The ideal admin is just someone who is trusted to have a few extra buttons and to use them for the benefit of the Wikia community.