As they uncover more evidence it becomes apparent that the robbery was to fund the treatment of another Veteran who is struggling to get approval for medical treatment. Danny struggles with the case as he understands their reasons for committing the crime.
Frank ends up having to decide if the so-called art is harmless or can be called terrorism. Garrett and Gormley stand on opposite sides of the issue, causing a rift between them and also between Garrett and Frank.
|Detailed recap of the episode that contains MAJOR SPOILERS.|
|No recap of this episode has yet been created. Be the first to make an edit: Click to edit this page! And to view how to use this template Click Here!|
Cast & Characters
- Christina Bennett Lind as Angela Cabot
- Tyler Elliot Burke as Richard Sullivan
- Dashiell Eaves as Eli Campbell
- Kohl Sudduth as Sam Holbrooke
- Paul Urcioli as Roy Coben
- Don Guillory as Joe Raymond
- Malachi Nimmons as Onlooker #1
- Ayumi Patterson as Onlooker #2
- Drew Leary as McCarty
- Hazel Anne Raymundo as Nurse
- Dina Margolin as Bank Teller
|To edit this gallery, go to Baggage/Gallery.|
To review image policies, go to Media Guidelines.
Notes & Trivia
- Frank refers to Sid Gormley as "Sergeant" in this episode. But in the previous episode, Sins of the Father, Frank promoted Gormley to Lieutenant.
|Season 5 Episodes|
|"Partners" • "Forgive and Forget" • "Burning Bridges" • "Excessive Force" • "Loose Lips" • "Most Wanted" • "Shoot the Messenger" • "Power of the Press" • "Under the Gun" • "Sins of the Father" • "Baggage" • "Home Sweet Home" • "Love Stories" • "The Poor Door" • "Power Players" • "In The Box" • "Occupational Hazards" • "Bad Company" • "Through the Looking Glass" • "Payback" • "New Rules" • "The Art of War"|