When a video surfaces of officers partaking in a clear case of entrapment, Frank focuses on finding the cop who leaked the video. Also, Eddie retaliates against a co-worker who is pranking Jamie; Danny and Baez investigate the murder of a tabloid writer who worked in the hip-hop scene. Meanwhile, Erin gives a high-profile case to a young ADA under her tutelage.
Detailed recap of the episode that contains MAJOR SPOILERS. Expand to read.
There is no recap here yet.
Cast & Characters
As of Press Release
- Justin Walker White as ADA Martin Richardson
- Guy Lemonnier as Dale Quinn
- Cindy Cheung as Judge Andros
- Gameela Wright as Reporter Helen
- Joe Avellar as Reporter John
- John Asher as Jimmy “Tuna” Wallace
- John Emmett Whitney as Uniform
- Laris Macario as Officer Bradley
- Jimmy Martinez as Russell Heatly
- Ben Davis as Lieutenant Jonathan Harvey
- Yani Marin as Samantha
- Mark Diconzo as Marty Ellis
- Leon Robinson as Cameron Gooding
- Motell G. Foster as Justin Powl
- Abigail Hawk as Abigail Baker
- Steven R. Schirripa as Anthony Abetemarco
- Gregory Jbara as Garrett Moore
- Robert Clohessy as Sidney Gormley
- Jim Nuciforo as Nuciforo
Notes & Trivia
|To edit this gallery, go to Authority Figures/Gallery.|
To review image policies, go to Media Guidelines.